As a member of ourteam in Guadalajara, the IMMEX Coordinator is responsible for ensuring IMMEX standards, VAT Certification and customs laws are adhered across inbound, outbound logistics and inventory control procedures.
Applicants must have trade compliance background with good knowledge of annex 24 & 31, be a great team player and humble enough to roll up your sleeves and get into the details.
- Development and administration of IMMEX program requirements
- Inventory controls verification across the supply chain from Supplier PO – inbound customs – warehouse – production – finished goods – export
- Ensure IMMEX regiments are maintained on import and export
- Auditing and reporting of alignments between with ERP and IMMEX SW tools
- Monitoring of related internal and external audits
- Qualify output of warehouse stocktaking and cycle count operations
- Support Logistics and Business Administration functions in delivery of compliances
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar trade compliance role
- Maintained knowledge of Annex 24 & 31 requirements
- Maintained knowledge MX customs rules & regulations including MX HTS classification
- BA University degreein job related field
- Extensive experience using Inventory Customs ERP systems (desirable Zoe)
- Extensive experience working with ERP and PLM systems
- Extremely organized, ability to multi-task, very detailed oriented
- Strong analytical, mathematical and communication skills required
- Proficient in Spanish and English written and verbal is required
Thank you for showing your interest!
Find out more about Incell International AB under about us.
About the company
INCELL International AB, based in Kista, Sweden, was founded in 2015 as an extension of Incell in Korea, established in 2004. With more than 13 years of experience in advanced lithium-ion batteries, Incell has extensive cooperation with Samsung SDI and design centers in Korea and Sweden.