Join our team in Stockholm in a fast-growing global technology company.
Incell International is on an exciting growth track and we are now looking for a Strategic Buyer. You will be an active part of our Sourcing team to develop our competitive and strong global supply chain.
ABOUT THE POSITION
You will be part of the Sourcing team and develop our global supply chain in close collaboration with R&D (Research & Development), manufacturing and other functions at Incell. You will develop and implement an efficient sourcing strategy, i.e. to establish an agile, efficient, secure and cost aware supply chain. You will report to our Sourcing Manager.
You will work with identification and evaluation of suppliers, commercial issues, contract negotiations, purchase support and supplier selection in development projects. You will drive supplier selection, qualifications, negotiations and on-boarding. Work on continuous improvements with suppliers, lead times, costs and quality. You will work with colleagues throughout the organization and support our sourcing activities.
- Drive selection, qualification and on-boarding process for new suppliers in line with Incell’s Sourcing process
- Work and Interact with R&D
- Develop suppliers from screening, inquiry to contract negotiations and on-boarding.
- Cooperate with and develop international suppliers
- Facilitate continuous improvements of supplier performance regarding cost, lead time, quality and service
- Drive cost saving proposals including alternative sourcing
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
To succeed in your role as Strategic Buyer, we believe you have the following qualifications:
- Relevant work experience in international supply chain and/or strategic sourcing
- University degree, in technical field
- Proven ability to drive the Sourcing process with a total cost perspective
- Like working independently and in a global setting
- English and Swedish language business level and excellent communication skills.
If you want to know more about the position, contact Peter Ternebring at Confidera Urval, tel +46 70-639 88 89.
Find out more about Incell International AB under about us.
About the company
INCELL International AB, based in Kista, Sweden, was founded in 2015 as an extension of Incell in Korea, established in 2004. With more than 13 years of experience in advanced lithium-ion batteries, Incell has extensive cooperation with Samsung SDI and design centers in Korea and Sweden.